Friday, January 30, 2009

Rocket Quilt for Liam

Rocket Quilt for Liam
Big sigh of relief! I just finished this quilt for my oldest son Liam. My other little boy is turning 6 today and I had hoped to have both quilts completed by today as they share a room. Now they will have a Rocket Quilt each! Next I need to make some curtains to match their new quilts.
In this quilt I used fabrics from Two Young Street Rocket fabric range and Denyse Schmith's Katie Jump Rope (Bandana blue).

Rocket Quilt for Liam

3 comments:

  1. I love that you've used the same fabrics, but they have such individual looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I am looking to find the wonderful Rocket fabric you used for the quilt. Do you happen to know where I can find it?

    Thanks,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it is getting harder to find now days, it's made by Prints Charming. Although they are Australian designers I bought this fabric from Little Cherubs in the US. They might still have some. Hope you will find it. Cheers Jessica

    ReplyDelete