Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting 2011 with finishing old projects

I am trying to be good.  It is killing me, but I have so many UFO's (UnFinished Objects) that I feel bad about starting a new project just yet.  This feeling will past, as I always have lots of unfinished projects in my life - not only sewing either... The mood for twenty-eleven is to just finish off the ones that are almost finished anyway, then move on to what I really want to do.  
Today I finished two bags that I started along with 8 others early last year. These two are made using a Melly & Me pattern called Meadow, and fabrics used are from Joel Dewberry's Aviary collection (now retired). 

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you used! It always feels good to complete unfinished projects!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How can I get one???

    ReplyDelete