Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drawing Room Curtain for my Study


Curtain for my Study

It has now come to the time to pack up the whole house and with it comes the curtain I made for the study. I remember when I first saw Anna Maria Horner's ''Drawing Room''. I just loved it straight away and fought the urge to buy it for a while, but couldn't resist in the end!

When we move I don't know what to use it for, I might have to convert it into a quilt. It's not quite wide enough for a big bed, but maybe for a single bed. Or maybe it can just be a quilt hanging over the couch or something. I will work it out once I'm set up to sew again!

Curtain for my Study

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. I'm thinking about making something to hang in my basement so I can have more storage. What did you use to hang your curtain?

    ReplyDelete